SMART PARTS OWNERS- PLEASE READ

Riot

SMART PARTS OWNERS- PLEASE READ

Post by Riot » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:22 pm

I want to touch base on what you're dealing with here on this website. I've discussed it with many members of the paintball community. I've heard everything from people telling me I'm just trying to recreate the wheel to others incredibly excited about creating a website dedicated to the art of the Smart Parts marker.

Initially, the idea stemmed from the demise of Impulse-Owners. I found the old creator of that website and he was lookomg for an obscene amount of money for his domain name and free forum software. As Smart Parts becomes more obscure, but still loved many, I decided to rebuild the website. Contrary to the "Rebuilding the wheel" accusation though, that is not at all the purpose of this website. This website will never be PBNation or MCarterBrown and I don't want it to be. This website is going to be used an information hub specifically related to Smart Parts markers more align with AO and/or CustomCockers.

Now, just because I was able to put together a quick forum (with the help of a friend) and buy the domain name doesn't mean I am a SmartParts guru. So I have messaged some of you personally and others have just seen my public posts. I ask that you share your technical information, pictures and other things you think people may find helpful in their own builds. This website will remain online for as long as people want to share their knowledge and if I ever need to give it up, I assure you I will pass it along to the next person passionate about Smart Parts and I won't ask for $1000 for a website that the entire community helped build.

Please note: The website is in it's infancy, and logos, color schemes, organization is liable to change.

Thanks,
Riot